• Wedding Ceremony and Reception Videography Package up to six hours
• Wedding Ceremony and Reception Videography Package up to four hours
• Wedding Ceremony only Videography package up to one half hour
Professional Wedding Videography Packages include some of the following items;
- Cinematic Wedding Highlight Video / $490 You said you loved my Wedding Video Movie Trailer, now let Brent Nicholaysen create one just for you! In addition to your full length wedding video, you will also be receiving a separate Cinematic Wedding Highlight video. This Cinematic Wedding Highlight Video will feature a spectacular “recap of the very best moments” of your wedding day. The Cinematic Wedding Highlight Video is a beautiful wedding montage of short various wedding video clips of the Bride and Groom set to their favorite wedding song! It's a lovely action packed recap of your wedding day all condensed into an exciting, yet shorter wedding video created from your full length wedding video. You may choose your favorite wedding song from an extensive iTunes library collection. Plus you will also receive 6 extra duplicate DVD copies of your Cinematic Wedding Highlight Video!
Add an extra hour of videography coverage to any videography package / $190
Master Blu-ray wedding video copy / $50
Additional Blu-ray wedding video copy / $25
*If your having a very long ceremony for example; 1 hour full mass Catholic, Greek orthodox or Hindu wedding ceremony etc., for capturing the 1 hour ceremony / *$90
*If your Wedding Ceremony is being held at a Place of Worship and your Wedding Reception is at a completely different address. Second Location / $50
Simple customer testimonial video for your website
Please contact Brent Nicholaysen for pricing on multiple customer testimonials for your business;
Small business videos
Product Demo Videos
I would like to take this opportunity to introduce you to Brent Nicholaysen a freelance Cameraman.
Brent has worked for me as a photographer for over seven years on our nationally syndicated magazine series " American Review" airing on Public Television and CNBC. We have covered many different types of stories in many diverse environments, from operating rooms to meat packing plants, and Brent has always shown an uncanny ability to " get the shoot" under often less then desirable conditions.
We have also interviewed many Personalities and VIP's, Mr. Nicholaysen's respect and professionalism have been beyond reproach. I would highly recommend him for any television or video projects you may have.
President Emeritus ITVA Miami/Ft. Lauderdale Chapter
New World Television
I first met Brent in 1998 when I left local television news after 10 years with local CBS and FOX affiliates. I learned how to do network quality television features very well under the leadership of those stations and wanted to move on to working independently, traveling, and broadening my scope as a features writer, producer and journalist.
Brent has been an integral part of my growing process and my continued success as a South Florida features producer, both on and off camera. He is first of all a wonderful cameraman. He is eager to learn, smart, observant, energetic and unselfish in his effort to get whatever his producer needs in order to create a successful and vibrant television segment. Over the course of more than 10 years now, I have seen him continually grow as a creative person.
He has a humorous “New York Style” videographer’s personality. When we work with clients, he presents a fun, creative, hard-working persona that sets them at ease and allows them to laugh and enjoy the video shoot while still being confident that the production team is getting the job done.
He is also an honest Jacksonville family man with great values and an encouraging spirit. He speaks up when necessary and is not afraid to provide his input into the segment, but he is polite and affable. He makes my job much easier and much more enjoyable and I continue to make sure that whenever I have a production either locally or anywhere in the country, I call Brent and give him the first opportunity to work with me. He is in demand and I know that whenever I do get the pleasure of working with him, he could easily be working with several other people who would be equally as happy to work with him! He is both a great videographer and a good friend.
- Respectfully Submitted,
TV Host, Actress, Writer
Producer, VT Media
I am Pleased to tell you about Brent Nicholaysen. An accomplished talent with over 20 years of Videography experience, Brent brings a tireless work ethic and keen eye to every project he tackles. His work and attitude are consistently exemplary, which is why he is the 1st Videographer I call when given an assignment.
Clients often pull me aside to point out Brent's impressive communication skills and tireless work ethic. As a Producer, I appreciate Brent for the work he delivers: he has an uncanny ability to make even the most mundane of settings to come to life, with an attention to detail that is unrivaled. And after 2 plus decades in the industry, he can don a Producer's cap & serve as a One Man Band quite seamlessly.
Any client would be lucky to have Brent working for them.
- Respectfully submitted,
Writer/Senior Field Producer
Paradigm Media Group
I am writing in recommendation of Brent Nicholaysen. I have worked with Brent numerous times and am consistently impressed with his professionalism and enthusiasm. Brent is an accomplished Videographer with a critical eye and outstanding attitude. Often times, toward the end of a long shoot day, it is Brent's boundless energy that keeps me focused.
Brent's technique is consistently impeccable and I have never once been disappointed with his work. I am sure that your clients will enjoy working with Brent as much as I do.
Vision Media Group
" I am very pleased to comment on the services you provided in the production and presentation of the Don Jonz Music Preservation Society, Inc. videos for YouTube. I love the quality of the videos. They are clear, bright and completely in focus. In short, you produced a high-quality image that I am proud of. Not only did you completely capture and achieve the goal that I had in mind, you enhanced it by making creative suggestions and adjustments.
You are entirely professional in your punctuality, preparation, and adherence to professional standards. The work seemed effortless because everything was always done in such a cheerful way that it made the experience enjoyable. You provided me with more than enough DVD copies. I didn't have to ask for them, you volunteered to do so. That was an extra surprise and very helpful.
I certainly will recommend you to anyone who needs a videographer. You are to be commended for establishing the reputation that you have and maintaining it through integrity, good personality, and excellent standards of production."
Former Judge Donald W. Jones
Assistant Dean of Multicultural Affairs
Associate Professor of Law
"Let me compliment your Producer Melina Christakis on the professional way in which she and her Television Cameraman Brent Nicholaysen handled the shoot for our organization in Scottsdale, Arizona".
"The Television Crew was extremely professional, organized, and I am Confident that after a rather long day the result will be very beneficial in spreading our message".
- Cordially yours,
John A. Viniello
National Fire Sprinkler Association, Inc.
"Our cameraman, Brent Nicholaysen, is one of the best cameramen I have ever worked with. His sense of light and proportion were superb.
The field producer and Brent worked very well together and they created great 'scenes' for the interviews. I know the distribution of the Cotton Incorporated video will be as successful as our day of shooting and the finished product!"
Corporate Director, Public Relations
"I hope you found your time here in the Northwest United States as enjoyable and productive as we did. It was a pleasure working with people as skilled and experienced as you and your cameraman Brent Nicholaysen". Thanks again for a great experience!
- Personal regards,
Public Affairs/Government Relations
Olympic Resource Management
"Thanks for the great job with Coach Ken Brauman this weekend, here is what he sent me regarding working with you! Nice job!"
"I Thought filming went well yesterday. Weather was terrific. I thought the video person you sent to film was outstanding. Brent did a good job. Easy to work with and he had a lot of good ideas. His use of two cameras worked well also.
Thanks again and great work!
Coaching Education Director
The World’s #1 Source for Quality Coaching Instruction - Since 1976!
Brent, " I want to let you know how much I enjoyed meeting you during the - Filming of Voices For The Children. I love your heart and testimony. Thank you for all you are doing to get the message out about - Teach One To Lead One".
We Love Ya !
Dr. Lori Salierna
Founder - CEO
Celebrate Life International
* DNA Center For Neurology & Rehabilitation, * Egumpp Inc, * Universal-Rundle, * Weston A Price Foundation, * KBIS-McCormick, * U.S. Homes, * Spivey Orthopedic Clinic, * Meadows Regional Medical Center, * New York Presbyterian Hospital, * National Crime Prevention Council, * Dr Ash Tewari MD, * Richfield Retirement Village, * University of Alabama, * Bank Of The Commonwealth, * Florida Spine Institute, * Rabb Kinetico Water Systems, * Cotton Incorporated, * Stay At Home Care, * Holiday Retirement Corporation, * Spice Island, * Beazer Homes, * Allwine, Carpet One, * United States Coast Guard, * Nest Architecture Inc, * Collier Inn & Cottages, * House-Autry Mills Inc, * V.I.P. Structures, * Bureau Veritas, * Unique Window & Door, * Boston Medical Group, * American Standard, * IndyMac Bank, * Sun Windows Inc, * Quit Doc Smoking Treatment Network, * Visit Jacksonville.com, * Dalton Angency, * Shands Jacksonville, * Mayo Clinic, * Castelo Travel, * Natural Marketing Institute, * WIX Filtration, * Affinia Group, * Michigan Opera Theatre, * ConAgra Foods,* U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service - Savannah Coastal Refuges, * Novoste Corporation, * Tosoh Medics Inc,
* Purina Mills, * W.K. Kellogg Foundation,
* Detroit Food & Fitness Initiative, * D.C. College Access Program, * Habbitat For Humanity, * Lightlife Foods, * Natures Health Connection,
* Australian Dream, * JDB Homes, * armh.com, * Plasma Protein Therapeutic Association, * Hitachi Medical Systems, * Fortham Preparatory School, * ONI Bio Pharma, * Loyola University, * Washington & Lee University, * American Board of Periodontology, * AIG, * International Association EMTs & Paramedics, * NC Legislative Black Caucus, * U.S. Space and Rocket Center, * Koop Institute at Dartmouth,
* Merial LTD/NCBO, * Chattanooga Hospice, * Tuskegee University, * Orthopaedic Institute of Ohio, * Cobb Hyperbaric Medicine,
* National Cattlemen's Beef Association, * Rock-n-Roll Hall of Fame, * CFED, * Hospice of Rapidan, * Trans 1, * DGIC, * Milliken & Company, * Celebrate Life International, * SIMS Patrick Studio, * Paradigm Spine - Maryland, * Haagan Dazs, * Sigma XI Research Triangle,
* Harvest Time Foods, * Ronald McDonald House Charities, * Penn State University, * Emerald Coast Coffee & Grill, *Hyperbaric Physicians of Georgia, * Safe Shed, Inc., * U.S. Department of Justice, * Casey Family Programs, * Partnership For Strong Families, event videographer, Jacksonville.